- Tell Congress to Vote No on $7 B+ in military funding in the EAGLE Act! No More Forever Wars!
- NO to Nukes! YES to Hearings! (Krishnamoorthi, Lynch, Wasserman Schultz, Cooper)
- Tell Justin and other artists to cancel their appearances in Saudi Arabia!
- Tell Congress, the State Department and USAID: Stop funding regime change in Cuba!
- Hold Your Representative Accountable for Increasing the Pentagon Budget!
- Join the movement to Cut the Pentagon for people, peace, and planet!
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Party
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Olivia confronting Krysten Sinema on who she will leave behind if voting against Build Back Better agenda was featured in this Newsweek article
- A week in Pictures: CODEPINK joins People Vs. Fossil Fuels in DC
- Anti-War and Climate Justice Organizations to engage in Direct Action outside of the Association of the United States Army Annual Meeting
- Women Advocates Call on the World Bank to Release Funds to Pay Afghan Teachers
- Abandoning Yemen?
- How Feminists Can Support Women Living Under the Taliban by Medea and Ariel
- Check out the new Cut the Pentagon Congressional Advocacy Resources and Tools!
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: October 2021
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Ending US Colonialism of Puerto Rico
McCarthyism of the 1950s, Wen Ho Lee & More - Series on the U.S. & China (Week 3/9)
Madison Tang at No Cold War Britain’s rally: Stop Asian Hate – rising racism and the new cold war
TOP TWEET #1
We're calling out the #1 institutional polluter on the planet: the U.S. military.— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 13, 2021
Today, we took to the streets for #PeopleVsFossilFuels week to demand we #CutThePentagon & invest in a peace economy that prioritizes people, planet, peace, & a future. 🌎☮️🌱 pic.twitter.com/ege2rG8VAa
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
🚨 Teachers in Afghanistan continue to work without pay because the @WorldBank & the US have frozen Afghan funds!— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 13, 2021
CODEPINK's @MedeaBenjamin explains that we must #UnfreezeAfghanistan to help #PayAfghanTeachers ➡️ https://t.co/qxbfoSYJCC pic.twitter.com/CIhKxLHqm5