CODEPINK Presents War Profiteers Climate Report Resolution at BlackRock Shareholder Meeting
- Petition: Immediate Ceasefire & Negotiated Peace in Ukraine NOW!
- Say NO to codifying injustice against Cuba!
- Tell Congress to stop using TikTok to drive fear and war towards China!
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- No War in Taiwan
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm to Guam by the US military!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Kissinger's B-Day Present
- CODEPINK Condemns the Violent Protesters at Medea Benjamin's Ukraine Book Tour Event in Minneapolis
- CODEPINK Brings BLANK CHECK to Speaker McCarthy - CODEPINK - Women for Peace
- In Defense of People and Planet
- Ceasefire Petition Advertised in The Hill Delivered to Congressional Reps on Capitol Hill and Across the United States
- 92% of BlackRock Shareholders Turn Blind Eye to Funding the Climate Crisis
- Final Declaration - Americas Policy Forum
- The Story of a Jersey. CODEPINK’s Wei Yu on AAIP Heritage…
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up May 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Peace in Ukraine Ad Delivery 5/24/23
Ecuador's President Dissolves National Assembly Triggering Early Elections
Jodie's Report Back: China and Africa
CODEPINK Condemns the Violent Protesters at Medea Benjamin's Ukraine Book Tour Event in Minneapolis
TOP TWEET #1
Why is @SpeakerMcCarthy writing a blank check for war?— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 25, 2023
While both parties debate the debt ceiling and budget cuts, just ONE PERCENT of the military budget could fund:
⚪ 1M+ public housing units
⚪ ~250k college scholarships
⚪ 100k+ teachers
⚪ 26M+ households' solar power pic.twitter.com/Az9PY3tR21
TOP TWEET #2
🗣️Extra! Extra! Read all about it...— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 24, 2023
Our coalition's full page ad in The Hill calling for peace in Ukraine! pic.twitter.com/hnFdN3oL5N
TOP TWEET #3
Last month activists with Shut Down Drone Warfare picketed the entrance to Holloman Air Force Base, the site of the largest US killer drone training program.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 22, 2023
Every year, 700 killer drone pilots graduate from the program.
Hear from the activists on why they took action! pic.twitter.com/8ZvSYo6vTS