CODEPINK, DC Poor Peoples Campaign, Claudia Jones School, Black Alliance for Peace, Fellowship of Reconciliation, Muslim Counterpublics Lab, and MD to Palestine in a call to end MLK's three evils and remember those lost by them: racism, poverty, and war.
- Biden Must Revoke Bolsonaro's Visa
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm done by the U.S. military in Guam!
- Help cancel the most expensive weapons system: F-35!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- Medea Benjamin on Ukraine: New Book and Speaking Tour
- Action Events: Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Anti-Militarism Legacy
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Is it Worth it?
- How Ukraine became a NATO Nation without Becoming a NATO Nation! Part 1
- Photo Gallery: Close GITMO- LA
Episode 178: Onwards to Multipolarity: From our unipolar world under US hegemony, transition to multipolarity is inevitable and ensures the greatest chance for peace. In this episode, we are hearing about the US Africa Command (AFRICOM) from Sylvie Ndongmo, Bro. Imani Umoja, Dr. Gnaka Lagoke, and Col. Ann Wright. From there, we stand in solidarity with people in Africa, in Guam, and from everywhere in the world whose lives are affected by US militarism.
CODEPINK Interrupts Rep. Adam Smith at Brookings Institution
"WAR IS NOT A GAME" - Disrupting Taiwan "Wargame" Panel in DC
Inside China 2023: A Conversation With Tings Chak
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: North America's Trilateral Summit
Emergency Webinar: Failed Coup Attempt in Brazil
Eight Reasons Why Now is a Good Time for a Ukraine Ceasefire and Peace Talks
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2
“The weapons manufacturers make a killing off of killing, while people starve here and all across the world. Shame! The climate crisis is our common enemy, not China!"— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 9, 2023
- Our organizer Olivia today in DC at a panel preparing for war with China#ChinaIsNotOurEnemy #WarIsNotGreen pic.twitter.com/QNN8hgGK0E
TOP TWEET #3
Today is the 21st anniversary of the opening of the detention camp at Guantanamo Bay, where about 30 Muslim men, many cleared for release, are still caged to this day.— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 11, 2023
We were out across the country demanding Biden #CloseGuantanamo, and we'll keep fighting until it's gone. pic.twitter.com/Bn2bT3lQvt