Divest From the War Machine: Think Tanks on the Take and Other Undue Influences
Local Peace Economy: Land Is the Key to Transformation of Society
Trump vs Biden on Foreign Policy
Speaking Truth to Youth
China Is Not Our Enemy with Julie Tang and Michael Wong
- Ariel Gold: Arab Americans to play a significant role in the 2020 elections
- Danaka Katovich: First-time voter: Will the U.S. stop the war on Yemen?
- Nancy Mancias: U.S. politicians should enact a Green New Deal
- Caty Seger: A global feminist agenda is not on the ballot
- Leonardo Flores: Police brutality and racism will influence the Latinx vote
Leila Zand: This election: A life and death decision
- David Paul: Lack of national standards is a basic problem in the US elections
- Yousef Zakaria: We must keep fighting for our communities after the elections
TWEETS WE LIKE!
Sign @CODEPINK's direct letter to Kamala Harris calling on her to urge the Biden campaign away from aggression towards China.— Qiao Collective (@qiaocollective) October 28, 2020
Codepink will hand deliver this letter to Kamala urging her to deescalate U.S. aggression and vitriol towards China!
Just as it is far past time for the United States to overcome its racism problems, it’s far past the time for Israel to ensure equal rights and dignity for all people.— teleSUR English (@telesurenglish) October 26, 2020
By @ArielElyseGold @codepink #USElection2020 pic.twitter.com/IYLoN0PYrz