We are a week away from Giving Tuesday, we want to try something new this year, and here is how you can help.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 by the end of Giving Tuesday and if we do so, there is a generous donor who will match it.
Will you help by starting your own personal fundraiser on Facebook? Every little bit gets us closer towards our goal, and every friend, coworker or loved one you invite helps our movement grow stronger.
We can’t disrupt the lies in Congress, stand against imperialist coups, expose the costs of sanctions and war, help build the movement to slash the Pentagon budget and move money from war to peace without our supporters. Please be our champion this Giving Tuesday and help us raise $10,000.
Getting started is quick and easy — you can set everything up through your Facebook page:
- Log in to your Facebook profile through the link below, and select CODEPINK as your organization.
- Set up your fundraising goal. We recommend starting out with $200.
- Set the deadline to December 4, 2019.
- Update the “Tell your story” section as you like (we’ve already started it for you).
- Submit and start sharing!
- Use our social media toolkit for more ideas and graphics to share.
With so many issues and organizations to support we’re really honored to have your support. Thank you!
Jodie and Medea
P.S. If you would like to donate directly to CODEPINK, you can do so here. Please join us to make this Giving Tuesday our most successful yet! At CODEPINK we do a lot with a little, we are a great investment for peace, justice and a livable planet; because as we know War Is Not Green. Thank you for all you do for Peace! Take a look at our year-end recap.