Here’s an alternative to fuming alone.
COME TO D.C., where there is NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!
Join Paki, Medea and other pinksters at the Pink House for adventures at the end of the world as we know it, Washington, D.C. You can stay, for free (donations gratefully accepted) at the CODEPINK house for a week to join in the activities. Come now, or in the new year...
HERE’S A SAMPLING OF UPCOMING EVENTS. There is something for everyone… (with more events in the works)
- Trial of the first six people arrested during the Presidential Inauguration Protests sweep! Support the defendants and see magnificent lawyers confront the (in)justice system!
- Senate Hearing: Ken Marcus, virulent anti-Palestinian, nominated to assistant secretary for Civil Rights, U.S. Dept. of Education
- Defending our Immigrant Communities 12pm–4pm US Capitol
- Anti-drone protest 10:00am–11:30am at the White House
- Plus Korean-led Protest for Diplomacy
- Celebration of the International Declaration of Human Rights, focus on eliminating nuclear weapons from the face of the earth
- Capitol protest against U.S. Saudi genocide in Yemen!!!
December 13, 4pm– December 14, 10am
- Protect net neutrality
Federal Communications Commission, 445 12th St. NW
Join us for creative witness, action, inspiration, and even playful solidarity.
If you want to stay at the CODEPINK house, contact email@example.com and tell us what dates you can come.
Paki, CODEPINK DC