CODEPINK and other allies dropped a banner inside the House of Representatives Cannon Building rotunda that reads, FUND COMMUNITIES, NOT WAR.”
- Tell Biden: Say No To War on International Women's Day!
- Investigate Nord Stream!
- Join us on #IWD2023
- Demand Biden to halt military assistance to Peru now!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Hold weapons contractors accountable for climate change - CODEPINK
- Patriots? Hell No! Stop Escalating the US-Russia Proxy War in Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Peace is possible! - Women for Peace
- Propaganda Trip Exposed!
- Our (Actual) Greatest Threat
- While We Laugh about a Balloon, Biden Paves Path to War
- Who’s winning and losing the economic war over Ukraine?
- Fund Communities, Not War
- TUESDAY: Ceasefire in Ukraine Lobby Day -
- 10 Ways the War in Ukraine Threatens our Environment
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up February 2023
Episode 184: Drop The F-35 Deal: A Discussion on Canada’s F-35 Fighter Jet Purchase: Join Danaka Katovich (CODEPINK), James Leas (Save Our Skies VT), Paul Maillet (Retired colonel and former Green party candidate), and moderator Tamara Lorincz (VOW, WILPF) for a conversation on Lockheed Martin's F-35 Fighter Jet and Canada's decision to buy them.
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Peru-More than Statistics
Tuesday, February 21 Capitol Calling Party: Ukraine, One Year Later...
10 Ways the War in Ukraine Threatens Our Environment. War is NOT Green!
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2
This International Women's Day, we will rise with activists around the world to demand peace and diplomacy over war!— CODEPINK (@codepink) February 16, 2023
We ask all those mobilizing for IWD to use it as an opportunity to lift up the needs of the people and planet and share actions using #IWDEndWar! pic.twitter.com/wSk4WU8eeP