This Giving Tuesday, a generous donor will match your donations up to $25,000. Help us reach this goal by Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022!
This is CODEPINK’s 20th anniversary. For two decades, CODEPINK has been crashing the parties of the powerful, demanding peace and justice and opposing US-led wars all over the world. We are extremely grateful that you’ve been by our side through all of it.
We're at an incredibly important juncture — nuclear war is looming and climate catastrophe is upon us. Peace needs our leadership now more than ever. If there's one thing we've learned over the last 20 years it's that peace-building is no easy task, nor can it be done alone. The war machine is on steroids — your support is critical in helping us continue our efforts for peace and justice.
For people, planet, peace, and a future, will you support CODEPINK in 2023?
Help us raise $25,000 by Giving Tuesday!
We pledge to you for CODEPINK’s 21st year, we will:
- Expose the Pentagon for being the biggest polluter on earth, holding it accountable for the staggering cost of war we and our planet have experienced these last 20 years
- Disrupt weapons giants like Lockheed Martin to end the F-35 warplane program with a coalition of 200+ members
- Call out politicians who take money from weapons companies and vote for increased Pentagon budgets against the interests of the people
- Demand diplomacy with Russia and China, not further escalation
- Build our movement through community canvasses and local peace economy projects that nourish our communities
- Advocate justice for Palestine, and end to sanctions on countries like Iran, Venezuela, and of course, Cuba
- Stand with the peoples of Guam and Hawai’i against the U.S. military’s destruction of their homelands
For twenty years, we’ve been disrupting and organizing with your love, support, and generosity. We'll only stop when the wars do. Till then, we can’t do it without your support.
A generous donor has offered to match your donations up to $25,000. Any amount you donate between now and November 29 will have an even bigger impact! Will you continue investing in the hard work of peace in 2023?
With endless love, appreciation and determination,
Ann, Danaka, Farida, Grace, Isabella, Justina, Jodie, Kelly, Lola, Marcy, Maha, Mark, Medea, Melissa, Michelle, Nancy, Olivia, Paki, Sam, Shea, Samantha, Teddy, Teri, Tim, Ysabel and Wei
P.S. Unable to contribute at this time? Consider amplifying CODEPINK on social media so that others can support our work! Click to share our powerful 20th Anniversary videos or host a Facebook fundraiser for CODEPINK!