NEW!! CODEPINK News Quiz. Did you follow our actions this week? Take our quiz to see how up to date you are on our current peace initiatives!
We gathered with partners to protest as U.S. Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy meet with Taiwan’s president Tsai Ing-Wen
CODEPINK ready to contribute with tools to promote a sustainable and Local Peace Economy
We dropped a banner in Wisconsin's capitol rotunda!
- Register to the Latin America and Caribbean Policy Forum on April 29.
- Tell Congress to stop using TikTok to drive fear and war towards China!
- Women Don’t Let Women Drive War: Feminists Say Fire Nuland
- Ask President Biden to join China to promote peace in Ukraine!
- Investigate Nord Stream!
- Demand Biden to halt military assistance to Peru now!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Hold weapons contractors accountable for climate change
- Patriots? Hell No! Stop Escalating the US-Russia Proxy War in Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
TOP TWEET #1
This morning the Chinese community, @peacepivot, @codepink, and ANSWER protested the meeting of Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy and Taiwan’s president, Tsai Ing-Wen.— ANSWER Coalition (@answercoalition) April 5, 2023
This is a reckless, irresponsible act which takes the 23 million ppl in Taiwan down the road to destruction. pic.twitter.com/nXpIWbx3Aa
TOP TWEET #2
Across the world, BlackRock is an enemy of the people & the planet — vive la resistance! https://t.co/3p3s2QEfGX— CODEPINK (@codepink) April 6, 2023
@codepinkalert 🏳️⚧️💗 #TDOV - “What if we had a movement that, instead of calling for the right of trans people to serve in unjust wars, was about getting trans people out of prison?” Today and every day, we celebrate our trans sisters, brothers, and siblings and honor the struggle ahead of us as we fight for peace, justice, and liberation for trans people around the world. This clip includes excerpts from a queer anti-militarism town hall held in Seattle in 2018 by the Barnard Center for Research on Women in the midst of Trump’s ban on trans people serving in the military. The speakers featured are Micha Cárdenas, Soya Jung, Nikkita Oliver, Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore, and Dean Spade. #trans #transdayofvisibility #lgbt #veterans #peace #antiwar #queer #antiimperialism ♬ original sound - CODEPINK
@codepinkalert Replying to @z1103a We need to fight for liberation! Join us online and in DC for the Latin American & Caribbean Policy Forum to help is chart a new course for US relations with Latin America! #latinamerica #mexico #amlo #peace #socialism #antiimperialism #feminism #cuba #venezuela #politics #usa #history #caribbean ♬ Astro Beat - Staysee