The ReGeneration Manager provides and encourages support to and within the CODEPINK community. This job is the relational ‘heart’ and essential caretaker of CODEPINK Peacemakers— which includes but is not limited to, CODEPINK activists, local leaders and donors. The Regeneration Manager will work closely with CODEPINK co-directors and staff. This position requires the ability to self-direct. The most important aspect of this job is your role as the ‘heart’— you will be skilled at transforming a variety of emotions into productive and healthy relations, engaging and inspiring ways to be in action and connect locally. This is not an entry-level position; prior fundraising and organizing work required.
- Relationship building and nurturing of CODEPINK PeaceMakers across the nation through a variety of means, including but not limited to email alerts, monthly Rose Roots newsletter, checking in and providing support wherever possible
- Identify, solicit and acquire new sources of funding from a wide variety of philanthropic, corporate and individual sources to expand donor base and build long term, sustainable sources of income for the organization
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; plan for additional resources; set goals and objectives; develop realistic action plans.
- Unwavering passion for peace, defunding war, and funding the life-giving needs of our communities
- Excellent and comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Experience in organizing and proven track record of successful event planning
- Knowledge and experience with CODEPINK or at least the peace community
- Social media and tech-savvy
- Technical skills – skilled in using google docs, spreadsheets, slides, and excel datasheets; familiarity with fundraising software/data
- BONUS Artistic abilities and utilizes the creative part of your brain
Position type: open to full time or part-time
Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000 a year full time depending on experience and qualifications
To apply: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the "ReGeneration Manager Position" in the subject line
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.