DC Activist House
- Have you heard about our DC Activist House? Check it out here and contact Paki with any questions!
Other Places to Stay
- Our DC Activist House can fill up pretty quickly, so check out the Washington Peace Center’s list of housing for additional options.
- DC’s public transit system makes it easy to get around town. If you are going to be in the area for more than a day, it is worthwhile to get a SmarTrip card, which can be purchased at metro stations, CVS, or Giant.
- The reloadable card works for both the Metro and Metro Bus! You can plan your trips on WMATA’s webpage.
- If you don’t want to keep your SmarTrip card for your next trip, you can leave it at the CODEPINK Activist House or donate it to Miriam’s Kitchen.
There are lots of great places to eat or grab a cup of fair trade coffee/tea in DC, but these are a few of our favorites!
- Busboys and Poets
- The Potter House
- The Green Bee Cafe