We have been in Congress every day this week, urging members to push for a ceasefire and the end of the occupation in Palestine. Now, join us in Washington, D.C. on Saturday Nov 4th to show the world that the people of the United States demand an end to the siege of Gaza and an end to all U.S. aid to Israel!
|Join the national march in solidarity with Palestine!|
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- Tell President Biden & Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III: Occupation is Indefensible — Stop Supporting Israeli Apartheid!!
- National March on Washington: Free Palestine
- Tell President Biden: WE WANT COOPERATION, NOT CONFLICT!
- Tell Bernie and The Squad: Support Peace Talks in Ukraine!
- Support Emergency Aid to Palestine!
- Tell The Media: DISARM THE DISCOURSE
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Drop Everything!
- Work together! -
- San Francisco CODEPINK Tells Nancy Pelosi CEASEFIRE NOW!
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up October 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Americas Without Sanctions - Briefing in Congress Oct 2023
Testimony Against Chicago City Council's "Israel Solidarity Resolution"
What to do to stop the genocide in Palestine? Interview with Medea Benjamin (ENGLISH)
TOP TWEET #1
Unilateral U.S. sanctions cause suffering, death, and emigration across the Americas by limiting everyday people's ability to access food, medicine, and other essentials.— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 26, 2023
We're in Congress today to reject this blatant collective punishment. #SanctionsKill! pic.twitter.com/JBUeOwqcYm
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
🇵🇸 PRESIDENTS LIE: PEOPLE DIE!— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 22, 2023
We were lied to in order to justify the invasion of Iraq and other violence as part of the so-called 'war on terror'.
Now, our leaders are trying to justify arming apartheid and genocide in Palestine.
We see right through it. pic.twitter.com/U6ro8IhhOF