Now is the time to stand with the besieged people of Palestine! Join CODEPINK and others in Washington, D.C. on Saturday to demand: End the Siege of Gaza! End all U.S. aid to Israel! Free Palestine!
|Join the national march in solidarity with Palestine!|
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- Tell President Biden & Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III: Occupation is Indefensible — Stop Supporting Israeli Apartheid!!
- National March on Washington: Free Palestine
- Tell Bernie and The Squad: Support Peace Talks in Ukraine!
- Support Emergency Aid to Palestine!
- Tell The Media: DISARM THE DISCOURSE
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Join us for Americas Without Sanctions: Advocacy Day
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- None of the 14 Navy Officers Named in Red Hill Toxic Fuel Spill Disaster Were Fired, Suspended, Had Pay Docked or Reduced in Rank
- Rest In Power, Wadea Al-Fayoume
- Hunger Strike for Ceasefires in Gaza and Ukraine
- We Need to Disarm the Discourse on China
- Medea Benjamin Visits Venezuelan Diplomat Alex Saab in Prison
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up October 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Emergency Solidarity for Palestine | Tuesday, October 17 Capitol Calling Party
Disarming the Discourse: How the Media Pushes War on China
The new McCarthyism & How we can fight back against it
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2
After backing an internationally condemned occupation for 75 years, the United States refuses to let up on its support for Israeli ethnic cleansing.— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 19, 2023
Calling for a PAUSE to deliver humanitarian aid is literally the least the US could do for Palestinians, and they still won't. https://t.co/In2giKIWHu