- Reframe the messaging around guns in America to one of the citizens’ right to safety being bought-off and endangered by the NRA and gun companies due to the huge amount of profit they make from our gun violence epidemic.
- Serve as an organizing tool for organizations to use to engage and mobilize members and new activists around this issue at the national, state, and local level. The film can also be used for your organization to fundraise off of.
- House Parties: BNF has a full-time organizer on hand to help individuals and organizations run house party screenings with an average of 10-20 people.
- Group Screenings: BNF can support organizations, schools, and places of worship in putting on screenings.
- Premiere Screenings: BNF will be having large screenings with Q&As and panels in theaters in these cities throughout the country that you can help organize, table at, and invite members to: Chicago, New York, DC, Miami, Denver, LA. Dates will be announced soon.
We encourage you to use this opportunity to gather in community and discuss the ways you can play a role in changing the conversation around guns and violence in this country.
If you are interested in hosting a screening and would like CODEPINK to support you with outreach - contact [email protected] for support.