This fall will mark the 12th year CODEPINK, Veterans for Peace + allies have gathered at Creech Air Force Base for weeklong, nonviolent actions to resist the U.S. drone assassination program! People from all over the country attend Shut Down Creech twice per year to demonstrate against U.S. state-sponsored global terrorism.
Join us on July 22nd @5-6:30 PM PDT for a Webinar on what it means to be a Creecher. We'll hear from many activists about their experiences, as well as screen a short film on Shut Down Creech. Hop on early @4:30PM PDT to see some footage of the best from 12 years of resistance!
Hear from the faces of Shut Down Creech:
Dave Patterson, Veterans For Peace
Michael Kerr, Veterans For Peace
Ray Cage, Veterans For Peace
Shirley Tung, CODEPINK
Susan Witka, CODEPINK
Vera Anderson, NDE & CODEPINK
- Ann Wright, Veterans for Peace and CODEPINK - The Role of Creech AFB in the U.S. Drone Assassination Program.
- Garett Reppenhagen, Executive Director Veterans for Peace - A Call for Veterans to Join the Mobilization.
- Toby Blome, CODEPINK - Why Creech? A call for national mobilization!
- Eleanor Levine, CODEPINK - What Does a Week at Shut Down Creech Look Like?
- Maggie Huntington, CODEPINK - Who Is Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale?
There will be a Q&A following the program!
Find out what has been happening in our name at Creech Air Force base since 2005, and learn whether you might be ready to join us at Shut Down Creech this fall! More logistical info will be provided with RSVP and at the Webinar!