Posted by CODEPINK Staff
Top 10 reasons why today's Hank "Fox in the henhouse" Paulson action totally rocked:
10. Bumpin' music ("Money" by the Beatles and Flyin' Lizards, "Mo' Money Mo' Problems" by Notorious B.I.G.) blasting around the site.
9. Even more bumpin' dance moves by Dana (in a fox mask), Nancy in a plastic chicken nose, and Tighe in a paper-mache head labeled "Henry Paulson" -- they earned quite a bit of compliments.
8. Tighe being interviewed by Univision, in perfect Spanish, while wearing said giant paper-mache Paulson head.
7. The incredible amount of sweat produced by said fox mask, paper-mache head.
6. The six-month-year-old baby holding one end of a "Dept. of Treasury under new management: Goldman Sachs" banner.
5. Impromtu haikus for The Daily Show reporters, filmed by a man in gorilla suit.
4. Activists in suits -- seriously.
3. Insane number of tourists surrounding us, who couldn't get enough.
2. CNN, Washington Post, Metro NYC, WBAI public radio, Reuters and more press stopped by! Thank you!
1. Overwhelming amount of support from passerbys, who told us good job and "Thanks for your work," "I agree -- I'm gonna check out your site" and then signed our petition to fire Paulson and get the fox out of the henhouse! We want billions for heathcare, education and education - not for war and Wall Street foxes!
Did you like this? Share it!