- Sign our letter to President Biden now to stop the bombing in Syria!
- Call on the United States to restore USAID & expand humanitarian pledges to Yemen!
- Ask Dr. Fauci to condemn Israeli vaccine apartheid!
- Tell your representative to join the Congressional Defense Spending Reduction Caucus!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Biden’s Reckless Syria Bombing Is Not the Diplomacy He Promised
- What Planet Is NATO Living On?
- DAWN, CAIR and Code Pink to Respond to Release of U.S. Intelligence Report on Murder of Washington Post Journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- 45 Human Rights and Foreign Policy Organizations Call on Formula 1 Star Lewis Hamilton to Speak Out Against the Saudi Government’s Human Rights Abuses
- It's Not You, It's Capitalism Podcast
- February CODEPINK in the News Round Up
Exploring the STEM to Military Pipeline
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 02/23/2021: Palestinian Rights and the Biden Administration
China Is Not Our Enemy with Ben Norton
Beyond the War: Yemen Cafe
Planting Seeds of Peace with Mayumi Oda
Planting Seeds of Peace with Mary Waldner
TOP TWEET #1
As the occupying power, Israel is responsible for the health of all the people under its control. It is outrageous that Netanyahu would use spare vaccines to reward his foreign allies while so many Palestinians in the occupied territories are still waiting. https://t.co/kx4qFPtRQl— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) February 24, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
You know what “Iran-backed militia have been doing in Syria? Fighting ISIS. So Biden is now providing air cover for ISIS? All this to get back at Iran instead of just rejoining the Iran nuclear deal? This is madness. Rejoin the JCPOA. Stop the killing.— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) February 26, 2021
TOP TWEET #3
Twitter's politically motivated censorship targeting anyone who criticizes US imperialism is getting worse by the day.— Ben Norton (@BenjaminNorton) February 24, 2021
Now Twitter suspended the account of the co-director of women-led peace group CODEPINK, @ArielElyseGold, with no explanation.
Yet another attack on free speech https://t.co/395DdApeIB