- Tell Dr. Fauci to call on Israel to share the vaccine with Palestinians
- Call on UAE Ambassador Otaiba to Adel Al-Hasani and Keep Aid Promises to Yemen!
- Demilitarize the Portland Police!
- Ask your representative to join the Congressional Defense Spending Reduction Caucus
- Planting Seeds of Peace
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
WINS, BLOGS & NEWS
- Why Biden Must Shut Down U.S. Support for the Brutal al-Siri Regime in Egypt — Salon
- Biden Ends U.S. Support for the War on Yemen
- Biden Reverses the Terrorist Designation of the Houthis
- “You Can Be a Revolutionary Without Being a Buzzkill” It's Not You, It's Capitalism Podcast
- February CODEPINK in the News Round Up
China Is Not Our Enemy with Chris Hedges
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 02/16/21: Cutting the Defense Budget w/ Reps Barbara Lee & Mark Pocan
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Biden Administration's Policy on Haiti
Will Judas and the Black Messiah do right by Fred Hampton's legacy?
ONE BILLION RISING GARDENS
Planting Seeds of Peace with Mary Waldner
TOP TWEET #1
Israel has vaccinated 33.4 percent of its population, but only today — after much debate — did they reluctantly allow the PA to send 1,000 vaccine doses into Gaza (population 2 million).— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) February 17, 2021
Shame on you, Israel.
TOP TWEET #2
Returning with a heart full of gratitude, but bruised from 1001 disappointments. pic.twitter.com/CsM79OLDzb— لجين هذلول الهذلول (@LoujainHathloul) February 17, 2021