In the midst of the Ukraine war and as the US continues to beat the drums of war towards China, we are rising with activists around the world in a call for Diplomacy and an end to war. Join us on International Women's Day 2023!
- Investigate Nord Stream!
- Join us on #IWD2023
- Demand Biden to halt military assistance to Peru now!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Hold weapons contractors accountable for climate change - CODEPINK
- Patriots? Hell No! Stop Escalating the US-Russia Proxy War in Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- You deserve the truth…
- How Spin and Lies Fuel a Bloody War of Attrition in Ukraine
- “Contempt Citation” served on Raytheon and “Subpoena to Appear” served on Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin for War Crimes
- Josh “War with China Hawk” Hawley Disrupted
- 10 Ways the War in Ukraine Threatens our Environment
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up February 2023
Episode 183: Being a Woman and a Student in China: In the past two weeks, the US has been taken over by a frenzy over a Chinese weather balloon. Ignoring the continuous US aggression towards China, warmongers are using the balloon to drive fear and hate. The manufacture of consent for war dehumanizes Chinese people as well as ourselves. In this episode, re-humanize Chinese people and ourselves with CODEPINK co-founder Jodie Evans and Tings Chak about Tings' experience living in China for the past three years as a woman, a student, and a journalist.
10 Ways the War in Ukraine Threatens Our Environment. War is NOT Green!
Environmental Injustice: Combating Threats to Land Defenders
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Live from Peru-National Strike
TOP TWEET #1
A CODEPINK protester interrupted Sen. Josh Hawley's speech on U.S. Defense Policy on Thursday. "China's not our enemy, the climate crisis is," the demonstrator shouted as they were removed from stage. pic.twitter.com/mvZhpY4t2R— Newsweek (@Newsweek) February 16, 2023
TOP TWEET #2
“We literally do not have time to keep funding Lockheed Martin like we do!”— CODEPINK (@codepink) February 15, 2023
Yesterday our #WarIsNotGreen campaigner spoke outside Lockheed Martin’s HQ in NYC, calling them and other weapons manufacturers out for their role in creating and fueling the climate crisis. pic.twitter.com/VJeAQMbWrj
TOP TWEET #3
US sanctions against Venezuela are as bipartisan as the US war machine against the entire world.— venezuelanalysis.com (@venanalysis) February 15, 2023
"Even the people at The Hill are calling them the Trump-Biden sanctions," says CodePink's Michelle Ellner in our latest podcast episode.
Listen here: https://t.co/I0v0a7VtJu pic.twitter.com/iweSpYa3dK