Israel’s largest weapons manufacturer – is taking its death and destruction mainstream by selling glasses to bicyclists so they can ride like an F-35 fighter jet pilot. From Palestine to the U.S.-Mexico border, Elbit is responsible for war crimes and repression. For the Israeli military, Elbit is the main supplier of drones, weapons and surveillance technology. For the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Elbit supplies surveillance towers, radars and drones used to repress migrants and asylum seekers. Elbit subsidiary, Everysight makes and sells glasses for bicyclists to ride with the same fighter jet technology that Elbit produces for F-35 pilot helmets. Their promotional videos even celebrate how 'exciting' it is to ride your bicycle like a fighter jet.
The following cycling shops and events have or are offering demos of Elbit Everysight Raptor cycling glasses:
- Cupertino Bike Shop 10625 S Foothill Blvd, Cupertino, CA
- Shoreline Lake Boathouse3160 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA
- Village Peddler 1111 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA
- Cupertino Bike Shop, 10625 S Foothill Blvd, Cupertino, CA
- Shoreline Lake Boathouse, 3160 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA
- Village Peddler, 1111 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA
- Helen's Cycles, 2501 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA
- Prudential RideLondon, London, July 26-28, 2018
- Hotter’N Hell Hundred, Wichita Falls, TX, August 23-26, 2018
- Gran Fondo Hincapie, Greenville, SC, October 19-20, 2018
Say NO to Elbit systems! Tell bicyclists and bicycling shops organizations to boycott Elbit subsidiary Everysight:
Dear Bicycling Stores & Events,
Everysight, the maker of Raptor Glasses, is owned by Israeli weapons manufacturer Elbit Systems. Elbit technology and weapons are used kill and repress Palestinians in Gaza and the occupied West Bank. Elbit technology is used on the U.S.-Mexico border to repress migrants and asylum seekers.
Everysight Raptor glasses are built on and celebrate Elbit F-35 fighter pilot technology, enabling the killing of countless numbers of civilians in Gaza.
Please boycott Everysight’s Raptor glasses. Do not buy them or allow them to be demonstrated or sold at bicycling at your cycling shop or event.