From Palestine to Mexico, stop Elbit Systems from providing the tools for repression and death
Tell bicyclists and bicycling organizations to boycott Elbit Everysight cycling glasses.
- Sign the petition! Israel’s largest weapons manufacturer and a supplier of surveillance technology to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has taken its military equipment mainstream, selling F-35 fighter pilot technology to bicyclists. Elbit subsidiary Everysight makes cycling glasses so bicyclists can ride like a fighter jet pilot. Help us call on bicyclists and bicycling organizations to boycott Elbit Everysight glasses. Sign the petition!
Tell Senator Shaheen to stop taking campaign contributions from Elbit.
Elbit Systems: From Palestine to Mexico, a company of repression and death
- Elbit Systems Ltd is an Israeli weapons manufacturer. They also provide surveillance technology.
- Elbit is the 27th largest arms-producing company in the world. Weapons sales are 95% of its business
- Elbit is one of the Israeli army’s primary suppliers of weapons, UAV military drones, and surveillance systems.
- Elbit provides parts and maintenance for Israel’s Lockheed Martin F-35 fighter jet.
- Elbit owns Israel Military Industries (IMI), producer of most of Israel’s munitions.
- The U.S.-Mexico border and Israel’s apartheid wall both use Elbit high-tech radar surveillance systems.
For more detailed information on Elbit systems, visit the American Friends Service Committee.
Elbit at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Elbit Systems of America has several contracts with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for border surveillance technology at the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona.
- In 2014, they contracted for $145 million with U.S. Customs and Border Protection for sensors, cameras, and radars and “Integrated Fixed Towers” along the Arizona border with Mexico.
- In 2017, they contracted with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for in-fill radar systems and “Integrated Fixed Towers” along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas.
Elbit in Palestine
- Elbit’s weaponized drones have been involved in all of Israel’s major offensives on Gaza.
- Elbit provides surveillance technology for Israel’s apartheid wall in the West Bank
- The Israeli military uses MSOV (modular stand-off vehicle) guided missiles on Lockheed Martin F-16 fighter jets to bomb homes in Gaza.
- Elbit surveillance drones guide Israeli snipers and bombers.
- Elbit surveillance technology is used on the apartheid wall in the West Bank.
- Elbit modified Apache helicopters are used to drop missiles.
- Elbit weaponized Hermes 900 drones and other Elbit weapons were used during Operation Protective Edge in 2014 when Israel killed over 550 Palestinian children
- Elbit and its subsidiary, Israel Military Industries (IMI), modify and arm the Merkava 4 battle tanks, used to purposefully destroy Palestinian agricultural lands and indiscriminately target civilians.