Contact House and Senate Staffers
Senate Committee Chairs
Contacts for House Staffers
- Contact Budget, Appropriations & Armed Services Committee Members in the House and Senate
Contact the Biden Administration
- Email the White House
- White House switchboard (not for comments): 202-456-1414
- White House comment line: 202-456-1111
- Cabinet tracker
Twitter Accounts for the Biden Administration:
- President Joe Biden: @JoeBiden
- Kamala Harris, Vice President: @KamalaHarris
- Dr. Jill Biden, First Lady: @DrBiden
- Ron Klain, Chief of Staff: @WHCOS
- Jennifer O’Malley Dillon, Deputy Chief of Staff: @JOD46
- Jen Psaki, Press Secretary: @PressSec
- John Kerry, Climate Envoy: @ClimateEnvoy
- Robert Malley, US Envoy to Iran: @Rob_Malley
- Antony Blinken, Sec. of State: @ABlinken
- Janet Yellen, Sec. of Treasury: @JanetYellen
- Deb Haaland, Sec. of the Interior: @SecDebHaaland
- Jake Sullivan, White House National Security Advisor: @JakeSullivan46
- Emily Horne, spokesperson for the National Security Council: @EmilyHorne
- Alejandro Mayorkas, Sec. of Dept. of Homeland Security: @SecMayorkas
- Lloyd Austin, Sec. of Defense: @SecDefense
- Tom Vilsack, Sec. of Agriculture: @SecVilsack
- Pete Buttigieg, Sec. of Transportation: @SecretaryPete
- Jennifer Granholm, Sec. of Energy: @SecGranholm
- Miguel Cardona, Sec. of Education: @SecCardona
- Denis McDonough, Sec. of Veterans Affairs: @DenisMcDonough
- Xavier Becerra, Sec. of Health and Human Services: @SecBecerra
- Linda Thomas-Greenfield, UN Ambassador: @USAmbUN
- Dr. Cecilia Rouse, Chair, Council of Economic Advisors: @CeciliaERouse
Legislation 117th Congress
House of Representatives:
- H.R.255 — Repeal of the Authorization for Use of Military Force
- H.R.256 — Repeal the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
- H.J.Res. 15 — Providing for congressional disapproval of the proposed foreign military sale to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of certain defense articles and services
- H.R.40 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act
- H.R.1111 — To establish a Department of Peace Building
- H.R.794 — Climate Emergency Act (to require Biden to declare a national climate emergency)
- H.R.842 — Protecting the Right to Organize Act of 2021
- H.R.603 — Raise the Wage Act of 2021
- H.Res.64 — Recognizing that it is the duty of the Federal Government to develop and implement a Roadmap to Freedom in order to overhaul the outdated immigration system in the United States that has gone without significant reform for decades, and to relieve the great human impact an unjust system bears on communities around the country.
- H.R.986 — Robust International Response to Pandemic Act
- H.R.1554 — To prohibit the use of funds for the research and development, production, or deployment of the nuclear-armed sea-launched cruise missile and its associated nuclear warhead.
- H.Res.196 — Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the importance of taking a feminist approach to all aspects of foreign policy, including foreign assistance and humanitarian response, trade, diplomacy, defense, immigration, funding, and accountability mechanisms.
- H.R.1392 — To protect Saudi dissidents in the United States.
- H.R.1504 — To expedite the provision of humanitarian assistance, including life-saving medical care, to the people of North Korea.
- H.R.51 — Washington, D.C. Admission Act to grant the District of Columbia statehood.
- H.Res.134 — Condemning the military coup that took place on February 1, 2021, in Burma and the Burmese military detention of civilian leaders, calling for the release of all those detained and for those elected to serve in Parliament to resume their duties, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1280 — George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2021
- H.R.536 — New Way Forward Act (End mandatory detention for some immigrants and require probable cause for arrest)
- H.R.2227 — To extend the life of the Minuteman III and redirect savings from development of the new ground-based strategic deterrent program toward the development of a universal coronavirus vaccine, and for other purposes.
- H.R.1976 — To establish an improved Medicare for All national health insurance program
- H.R.794 — Climate Emergency Act of 2021
- H.R.2102 — To eliminate certain subsidies for fossil-fuel production
- H.R.1352 — Water Affordability, Transparency, Equity, and Reliability Act of 2021
- H.R.2590 — To promote and protect the human rights of Palestinians living under Israeli military occupation
- H.J.Res49 — Providing for congressional disapproval of the proposed direct commercial sale to Israel of certain weaponry and munitions.
H.R.1517 — Ending Taxpayer Welfare for Oil and Gas Companies Act of 2021
- H.R.2509 — Selective Service Repeal Act
- H.Res.476 — Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding wasteful Pentagon spending and supporting cuts to the bloated defense budget.
- H.R.3907 — Facial Recognition and Biometric Technology Moratorium Act of 2021
- H.R.3625 — United States-Cuba Relations Normalization Act
- H.R.5253 - Fossil Free Finance Act
- H.R.5139 - Military Justice Transparency Act
- H.R.3227 - Demilitarizing Local Law Enforcement Act of 2021
- H.R.4272 - Audit the Pentagon Act of 2021
- H.R. 4260 - ICBM Act
- H.R. 5335 - No Militarization of Space Act
- H.Res. 767 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that it is the duty of the Department of Defense to reduce the overall environmental impact of all military activities and missions, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 7439 - To promote United States energy security and independence by bolstering renewable energy supply chains in the United States, and for other purposes.
- S.J.Res.10 — A joint resolution to repeal the authorizations for use of military force against Iraq
- S.53 — Raise the Wage Act of 2021
- S.938 — A bill to require the President to declare a national emergency relating to climate change under the National Emergencies Act, and for other purposes
- S.916 — A bill to provide adequate funding for water and sewer infrastructure, and for other purposes
- S.282 — Arctic Refuge Protection Act of 2021
- S.J.Res.19 — A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval of the proposed transfer to Israel of certain defense articles, including defense services and technical data.
- S.1148 — Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act of 2021
- S.1219 — A bill to establish the policy of the United States regarding the no-first-use of nuclear weapons.
- S.1862 — A bill to reduce spending on nuclear weapons and related defense spending and to prohibit the procurement and deployment of low-yield nuclear warheads, and for other purposes.
- S.Res.166 — A resolution recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal.
- S.595 — Nuclear SLCM Ban Act of 2021
- S.434 — To seek a diplomatic resolution to Iran’s nuclear program
- S.1707 — Audit the Pentagon Act of 2021
- S.249 — U.S. Cuba Trade Act (to lift the embargo)
- S.1139 — Selective Service Repeal Act of 2021
- S.2052 — Facial Recognition and Biometric Technology Moratorium Act of 2021
- S.1707 - Audit the Pentagon Act of 2021
- S. 4013 - Energy Security and Independence Act of 2022
Follow Congress's Schedule: Bills and Hearings
Contact the Media
- Al Jazeera: William Roberts @BillRoberts3
- AlterNet: Elizabeth Preza [email protected] (with the word "submission" in the subject line)
- American Prospect: Jonathan Guyer @mideastxmidwest [email protected]
- AP: Robert Burns @RobertBurnsAP
- AP: Matthew Lee @APDiplowriter
- Axios: Fadel Allassan @FadelAllassan
- Bloomberg: David Wainer @DavidWainer
- Common Dreams: [email protected]
- CNN: Fareed Zakaria @FareedZakaria [email protected]
- CNN: Jeremy Herb @Jeremyherb
- CNN: Jeff Zeleny @JeffZeleny
- Consortium News: [email protected]
- Counterpunch: Joshua Frank [email protected]
- Forbes: Jack Brewster @jbruce218
- The Intercept: Betsy Reed [email protected]
- KPFK 90.7 FM (Los Angeles): Sonali Kolhatkar @SonaliKolhatkar
- LA Progressive: [email protected]
- Mint Press: Mnar Muhawesh [email protected]
- The Nation: John Nichols @NicholsUprising
- NBC: Saphora Smith @SaphoraSmith
- NBC: Sahil Kapur @sahil.kapur [email protected]
- Newsweek: David Brennan [email protected]
- New York Times: Julian Barnes @julianbarnes
- New York Times: Charlie Savage @charlie_savage
- New York Times: Pranshu Verma @pranshuverma_
- NPR: Bill Chappell @publicbill
- Mondoweiss: [email protected]
- Portside: recommend an article here
- Presswatchdog.org: Dan Froomkin @Froomkin
- The Progressive: [email protected]
- Reuters: Trevor Hunnicutt @TrevorHunnicutt
- Salon: Veronica Boodham [email protected]
- The Robust Opposition: Lauren Steiner @Lauren_Steiner
- USA Today: Matt Brown @mrbrownsir
- Wall Street Journal: Dustin Volz @DNVolz [email protected]
- Wall Street Journal: Warren Strobel @wstrobel [email protected]
- Washington Post: Shane Harris [email protected]
- Washington Post: Ellen Nakashima [email protected]
Write a Letter to the Editor
If you like to write and enjoy submitting letters to the editor or OpEds, please email [email protected] to ask to participate in our "Writers for CODEPINK Congress" list serv.
Submit an OpEd:
- Washington Post
- New York Times
- The Hill
- Responsible Statecraft
- The New Republic
- Los Angeles Times