On Friday, June 23, 2023, we will be walking the halls of the Capitol meeting Members of Congress and their staffers to demand them to vote No to FORCE Act.
- Step 1: Please sign up to receive important information about Advocacy Day
- Step 2: Look up your congressperson here.
- Step 3: Reach out to your representatives to set up a meeting for June 23, 2023 as soon as possible. If you require assistance, kindly email us. (See sample email for a meeting)
- Step 4: Once you get your appointment ok, please fill out this appointment list form to help us connect you with other advocates in your area and answer inquiries from congressional staff that we may come across.
Please make every effort to schedule appointments to meet directly with the elected official. Although it is common to meet with staff aides in a congressional office, your representative or senator should make every effort to meet with you as you are a constituent. However, their schedules might affect their ability to meet with you.
- 9:00- Meet at Rayburn cafeteria
- 10-1- Meetings with senators and representatives
- 1-2 lunch
- 2-4- continue meetings
- 4-5- Debrief
Useful tips for advocacy day: