CODEPINK’s Administrative Coordinator (Stakeholder Engagement & Events) is responsible for liaising with our community of activists, supporters, donors, volunteers, and staff.
Previous work experience and a passion for working with the peace movement are necessary requirements for this position.
Communication: Coordinate and handle internal and external communication with all stakeholders including donors and volunteers
Volunteer Management: Connect with campaigners to see what work they need help with, manage and give volunteers new tasks, keep track of volunteer hours, write welcome emails to new volunteers, and host the monthly Salon for volunteers, donors and Peacemakers
Website & Event Pages: Post website material and create event pages to support various campaigns
- Fundraising: Support all fundraising campaigns and thanking donors; assist with updating our profile on various grant/funding platforms
- Social Media: Support social media initiatives and spread the word on a wide variety of channels to increase engagement and awareness
Tech-savvy with excellent communication skills:
- Ability to speak and write ideas clearly and persuasively, respond well to feedback, and work with the team
- Experienced with website content management tools such as NationBuilder or WordPress
- Experienced with email blasting tools such as constant contact or mailchimp
- Proficient in Zoom webinar tech support and management
- Proficiency with Google G Suite apps, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and similar tools
- Alignment with CODEPINK's mission and values to promote peace and justice via intersectional organizing
Proactive and well-organized:
- Has the ability to multitask, manage volunteers, and meet deadlines effectively
- Ability to self-direct: Ability to take on tasks and manage them without having to be directed by others or needing reminders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision in a remote environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Flexible to changing priorities and job responsibilities as the need arises
- Responsible and responsive to team needs
Location: Los Angeles area or Remote
Salary: $23 per hour, with health benefits.
Application deadline: September 15, 2022
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter with two supervisor references to [email protected] with "Administrative Coordinator" in the subject line. Please attach work examples that include writing, social media, and website pages. Cover letter is a mandatory part of the application.
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.