Join CODEPINK, No Cold War Britain, Pivot to Peace, and Stop Asian Hate UK along with a range of speakers from the Chinese, East Asian and South East Asian diaspora, prominent labour movement figures and representatives from youth, anti-racist and anti-war organizations in Britain and the U.S. to discuss why we must build the #StopAsianHate movement in Britain, the U.S., and internationally.
This event comes in the wake of an alarming rise of racist anti-Asian violence against people of East and South East Asian heritage in the U.S. and Britain and at a time when the U.S. and close allies including Britain are increasing aggression against China in various forms of hybrid warfare.
* Murad Qureshi, former Stop the War Chair and London Assembly Member
* Jess Barnard, Chair of Young Labour
* Anna Chen, writer, poet and broadcaster
* Sheila Xiao, co-founder of Pivot to Peace
* Ping Hua, ex-chair of Chinese Association of Southampton
* Suresh Grover, Director of the Monitoring Group
* Madison Tang, Coordinator of CODEPINK's China is Not Our Enemy campaign
* WahPiow Tan, Human Rights lawyer, Singapore exile and activist
* Aidan from Stop Asian Hate UK
* Mikaela Erskog, No Cold War