CODEPINK is looking for interns to join our teams in Washington DC, NYC, and LA!
Strengthen your skills in creating change both locally and globally, gain experience in strategic campaigning, creative actions, outreach, and engagement, writing, and bringing an end to war.
The ideal candidates possess strong writing and communication skills, a passion for social justice work and ending war, and the ability to work well both independently and with a team. Previous experience in a non-profit organization is a plus.
Your tasks may include:
- Writing and research: proofreading, editing, research, writing blog posts, press releases, emails and more.
- On the streets: attending meetings, rallies, demonstrations, press conferences, and more!
- Office work: data entry, participating in national staff conference calls, and other administrative tasks.
- Creativity: posters, flyers, signs, webpages, Facebook events, visuals, many others. Using artistic abilities for activism is always needed!
- Ability to be flexible and to work independently;
- Detail-oriented and able to deliver assignments on time;
- Knowledge of the Middle East, Latin America, Korea or other places is a plus.
To apply, fill out the application and send it along with a resume and cover letter to:
- Ariel at email@example.com with the subject line "Intern - DC Office"
- Enas at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Intern - NYC Office"
- Carley at email@example.com with the subject line "Intern - LA Office"
People of color, women, LGBTIQ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.