Action #1: Sign the petition: Boycott Birthright codepink.org/jnfbirthright
Action #2: Capitol Calling Party: 202-224-3121 (ask for your senator)
Calling Script: Hello, my name is _____________ and I am your constituent in zip code _____________.
Please co-sponsor Congresswoman Betty McCollum's bill H.R. 3103. The legislation prohibits Israel’s government from using U.S. taxpayer dollars in the Occupied West Bank for the military detention, abuse, or ill treatment of Palestinian children in Israeli military detention; the seizure and destruction of Palestinian property and homes in violation of international humanitarian law; or any assistance or support for unilateral annexation of Palestinian lands in violation of international humanitarian law.
Links of interest:
- First Time in History, the UN Commemorates Palestinian Nakba: https://bit.ly/3pOCjAc
- Israel Threatens New Mass Expulsions: https://bit.ly/3Oi6tGw
- Israel, The Holocaust and the Nakba: https://bit.ly/3pJrpMn
- Join our next CPC meeting on June 6! RSVP here: https://www.codepink.org/06062023
- Join our Google Group: https://bit.ly/CPCongressGoogleGroup
Become a CPC liaison: https://bit.ly/CPCongressLiaison