Salary: $18-23 per hour depending on experience, with health benefits.
CODEPINK’s Administrative/Website & Education Coordinator will work closely with CODEPINK staff and is responsible for general team, website and educational communication support.
You must be tech savvy, a good writer, with strong attention to detail and have the ability to self-direct and problem-solve.
- Minimum one-five years related experience; non-profit experience a plus.
- Experienced with website content management tools such as NationBuilder or WordPress.
- Experienced with email blasting tools such as constant contact or mailchimp.
- Proficient in Zoom webinar tech support and management.
- Proficiency with Google G Suite apps, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and similar tools.
- Ability to learn new software, tools and processes quickly; comfortable with self advocacy when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an engaging style to reach diverse audiences. Must be a good editor and proof-read work thoroughly.
- Ability to quickly distill information gleaned from webinars, blogs, and research and convert this information into educational materials such as talking points, social media content, video scripts etc.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Must not need reminders. Must be responsible, reliable, and deadline-driven.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision in a remote environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Flexible to changing priorities and job responsibilities as the need arises.
- Responsible and responsive to team needs.
- Commitment to CODEPINK mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
10% Team Admin Support:
Serve as the team expert on webinar tech and support.
40% Website Support:
Set up bi-weekly CODEPINK Congress webinar event pages and invitation eblasts, reminders and follow-up.
Website and pink tank updates as required, ensuring that each campaign’s educational pieces are updated, useful and shared.
Serve as a website backup for staff on vacation, and assist with various eblasts, text blasts, and special event pages.
Support campaign managers by turning their webinars into deep materials for learning, creating FAQ's, turning information into teaching moments for Twitter and Tik Tock, creating educational material as required for the campaigners to take their materials into more communities. This will help get bigger audiences for CODEPINK through our educational tools.
Location: Los Angeles, NYC, or Washington D.C.
Position type: Full-time
Deadline: Open. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
To apply: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the "Administrative/Website & Education Coordinator" in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Please feel free to attach samples of your work (writing, eblasts, web work).
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.