Join us at UC Berkeley for Presentations, Performance, Poetry, Polar Bears and Pizza!
We've had enough of the War Economy and forever wars, brought to you by the Pentagon, Lockheed-Martin, Chevron, BlackRock Worldwide Investments, and funded by Congress, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi. War is Killing the Planet and it has to stop!
- The War Industry, the Climate Emergency, COP26
- Cut The Pentagon Budget & Barbara Lee's Legislation
- End U.S. Support for the Saudi-led War on Yemen
- Cantastoria: "Billionaires for War", in which Lockheed-Martin, Chevron, BlackRock, the Pentagon, Nancy Pelosi & the war-profiteering industry demands of continual war.
- Poet Laureate of Berkeley, Rafael Jesús González
Contact Cynthia Papermaster - [email protected] - if you would like to speak or perform!
If we want a habitable planet and true peace, we need to "connect the dots", Cut The Pentagon budget and invest instead in clean energy, eliminate student debt, fund Medicare for All, a Green New Deal, living wages, affordable housing - the things that support life on this beautiful planet. End the war economy. We deserve a Peace Economy.Co-Sponsors: CODEPINK SF Bay, Extinction Rebellion Peace, Hands Off Yemen, Diablo Rising Tide, San Francisco Physicians for Social Responsibility, Xochipilli Chicano/Latino Men's group, United Against War and Militarism, Yemeni Alliance Committee, PDA-SF and PDA Oakland
UC Berkeley Sproul Plaza
Bancroft Way & Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, CA 91720, United States,
Cynthia Papermaster ·
david signed 122 days ago
Justine signed 124 days ago
Rosa signed 129 days ago
Ally signed 132 days ago