Our small staff team occasionally has the opportunity to welcome new campaigners - there are no positions available at present.
Current internship and volunteer positions
We are always looking for interns to work in our offices and join us in action in the streets! You may apply for an intern position at anytime since our applications are rolling. Our interns are essential to the success and powerful pinkness of CODEPINK. We seek interns who are enthusiastic and passionate about stopping killer drone attacks, ending the occupation of Afghanistan and the Israeli occupation of Palestine, lifting the siege of Gaza, preventing an attack on Iran, stopping weapon sales to Saudi Arabia, shutting down U.S. military bases overseas, and creating a world of peace, compassion and equality. By interning in our office, you'll learn the basics of grassroots organizing from outreach to publicity to fundraising. Internships are typically unpaid though in some cases credit for school and other benefits may be applicable depending on an individuals needs.
Activities and tasks:
Working in close collaboration with the CODEPINK national staff, your tasks may include:
- Office work: phone banking, data entry, updating/editing website, tidying up, participating in national staff conference calls, etc.
- Creating: posters, fliers, signs, visuals, etc. Using artistic abilities for activism is always needed!
- Research/Writing: research, writing posts, helping with editing,
- On the streets: attend meetings, rallies, demonstrations, press conferences, and more!
- We want to know what skills you have and like using!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Decent writing and editing
- Comfortable talking with people/networking
- Passion for ending war.
- Social media skills (facebook and twitter) desired.
These internships are for someone who likes being in the streets, getting behind the scenes, taking on leadership, and being self-reliant and independently responsible.
Join us for an unforgettable experience!
Internship application instructions:
Download the intern application.
Please email your application to: