Can't come to DC and want to join a CODEPINK contingent of sister marches across the country?
- We will be joining the Women’s Marches in DC, Eugene, OR, New York City, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Las Vegas, Asheville, NC and Chicago. We will Rise, Love, and Resist together, and grow the connections we need build the world we want. Join us!
- Two new marches just announced: Austin, Cleveland and Seattle!
- Check out our visuals and messaging.
- Would you like to lead a CODEPINK contingency in your city? For more information and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Sister Marches and protests: theweekintrump.blog/events-and-actions
When and Where
January 21, 2017 at 8am - 6pm
Across the country: DC, Eugene, OR, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Asheville, NC and Chicago