CODEPINK is seeking an energetic, internet-savvy social media manager to work part-time maintaining our social media accounts on the weekends! The position starts August 1, 2021.
- Post on CODEPINK’s major social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) throughout the day on Saturdays and Sundays, with a frequency in accordance with our social media guide
- Additionally, manage our social media profiles on holidays
- Post content that is relevant to CODEPINK’s mission and promotes our actions and events
- Keep an eye out for major news and, if such news occurs, post about it appropriately
- At times, spend more time online in order to document big CODEPINK events such as conferences and large rallies taking place on weekends
- Proficiency with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Ability and willingness to work odd hours
- Reliable computer, smartphone, and internet connection
- Fluency in the English language and ability to write with a fresh, energetic voice
- Remote. Posts should be made between approximately Noon-11 PM ET.
- 4 hours per week, up to a maximum of 8-12 hours per week
- $16 per hour
Please send your CV and resume by June 30th, 2021 to [email protected] with the subject line "Weekend Social Media Manager."