As we mark the 20th anniversary of the devastating and illegal invasion of Iraq, we're marching and rallying at the White House for Peace in Ukraine and an end to endless US wars!
- March 18 Peace in Ukraine – Stop NATO Rallies Nationwide & in WDC – Stop NATO
- Ask President Biden to join China to promote peace in Ukraine!
- Investigate Nord Stream!
- Demand Biden to halt military assistance to Peru now!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Hold weapons contractors accountable for climate change
- Patriots? Hell No! Stop Escalating the US-Russia Proxy War in Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Tell Biden Cuba is Not a Sponsor of Terror!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- I want to make sure you don't miss this...
- Are Cubans terrorists?
- The Not-So-Winding Road from Iraq to Ukraine
- Blood Does Not Wash Away Blood
- Blackrock’s Fink Again Passes the Buck on War Crimes and Climate Collapse in Annual Letter
- Mass Antiwar Rally Outside White House
- Medea Benjamin Censored and Canceled in Ukraine
- Money for the Poor, Not For War
- Censored and Cancelled in Seattle!
- CODEPINK Joins Call-In Campaign to Free Cuba
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up March 2023
Episode 187: The Peace Movement —at Home and Abroad: On this episode of CODEPINK Radio, host Marcy Winograd focuses on the growing peace movement in Europe, where tens of thousands of people are mobilizing to support a ceasefire in Ukraine. CODEPINK Cofounder Medea Benjamin updates us on the anti-war movement at home and abroad, while two activists with the International Peace Bureau-Lisa Clark of Italy and Reiner Braun of Germany--share their thoughts about coalition building in Europe to demand de-escalation. Finally, Vijay Prashad, a recent guest on CODEPINK Congress, describes an emerging multipolar world in which the US can no longer dictate the terms of war and peace.
Mexico's Fourth Transformation and Why the U.S. Wants to Stop It
US Foreign Policy Towards China and Its Impact on Racism Against Asians Nationally and in Boston
TOP TWEET #1
We say NO to endless war! Join us, @answercoalition & @PeoplesForumNYC in DC on the 20th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq to demand #PeaceInUkraine and an end to the war economy which funds the war machine over people’s needs!— CODEPINK (@codepink) February 5, 2023
RSVP: https://t.co/YtmqHtAJuv pic.twitter.com/VlUEIwY0wq
TOP TWEET #2
We got an opportunity to speak to @RepJayapal about Ukraine during her town hall. We are urging her and the progressive caucus to go back to their earlier position in favor of peace talks. #peaceinukraine @codepink pic.twitter.com/yL6ZnaymGG— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) March 15, 2023
TOP TWEET #3
In Peru, the US-backed government continues to brutally repress Indigenous people, workers, peasants, & many others rising up for justice and a new constitution.— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 17, 2023
In solidarity, our Peruvian friends in DC are protesting outside the Peruvian embassy in the rain. #SOSPERU pic.twitter.com/tlzwjxjqbS