Justice for Palestine
Human Rights for Palestinian Children
From Palestine to Mexico, stop Elbit Systems from providing the tools for repression and death. We are developing the tools to expose and end their crimes. Printable Elbit Toolkit / Sobre el Boicot de Elbit en Español
Senator Jeanne Shaheen received more money from Elbit Systems in 2018 than any other Democrat in Congress. We’re calling on her and all members of Congress not to take Elbit money. Send a message now. We also have a printable petition for you to to use educate and organize in your community. Download it here
Below is a list of all members of Congress who have taken campaign contribution recipients from Elbit between 2013-2018. Take action and tell your representative to stop taking campaign contributions from Elbit. Don’t see your
representative? Want to know exactly how much money they took from Elbit? Email us at
email@example.com and we’ll take a closer look for you and send you a campaign pledge.
Elbit Systems: From Palestine to Mexico, a company of repression and death
- Elbit Systems Ltd is an Israeli weapons manufacturer. They also provide surveillance technology.
- Elbit is the 27th largest arms-producing company in the world. Weapons sales are 95% of its business
- Elbit is one of the Israeli army’s primary suppliers of weapons, UAV military drones, and surveillance systems.
- Elbit provides parts and maintenance for Israel’s Lockheed Martin F-35 fighter jet.
- Elbit recently bought IMI Systems (formerly Israel Military Industries), producer of most of Israel’s munitions.
- The U.S.-Mexico border and Israel’s apartheid wall both use Elbit high-tech radar surveillance systems.
- Former Elbit VP, Major General Thomas Carter, was a part of the Trump Administration’s transition landing teams.
For more detailed information on Elbit systems, visit Investigate.
Elbit at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Elbit Systems of America has several contracts with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for border surveillance technology at the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona
- In 2014, they contracted for $145 million with U.S. Customs and Border Protection for sensors, cameras, radars and “Integrated Fixed Towers” along the Arizona border with Mexico
- In 2017, they contracted with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for in-fill radar systems and “Integrated Fixed Towers” along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas
Elbit in Palestine
- Elbit’s weaponized drones have been involved in all of Israel’s major offensives on Gaza
- Elbit provides surveillance technology for Israel’s apartheid wall in the West Bank
- The Israeli military uses MSOV (modular stand-off vehicle) guided missiles on Lockheed Martin F-16 fighter jets to bomb homes in Gaza.
- Elbit provides the Israeli military with cluster bombs, which most countries in the world agree are illegal to use
- Elbit surveillance drones guide Israeli snipers and bombers
- Elbit surveillance technology is used on the apartheid wall in the West Bank.-
- Elbit modified Apache helicopters and F-16 fighter jets have been used extensively to bomb civilian targets in Palestine and Lebanon
- Elbit weaponized Hermes 900 drones and other Elbit weapons were used during Operation Protective Edge in 2014 when Israel killed over 550 Palestinian children
- Elbit modifies and arms the Merkava 4 battle tanks, used to target civilians and to destroy Palestinian agricultural lands
Tell bicyclists and bicycling organizations to boycott the Elbit's Everysight Raptor cycling glasses.
- Sign the petition! Israel’s largest weapons manufacturer and a supplier of surveillance technology to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has taken its military equipment mainstream, selling fighter pilot technology to bicyclists. Elbit subsidiary Everysight makes cycling glasses so bicyclists can ride like a fighter jet pilot. Help us call on bicyclists and bicycling organizations to boycott Elbit Everysight glasses. Sign the petition!
Elbit U.S. Locations
The purpose of AIPAC-sponsored trips is to whitewash Israel’s human rights violations and continue unchecked U.S. financial and diplomatic support for Israel — all at the expense of Palestinian rights.
Whatever the reason — opposing AIPAC's agenda, not taking PAC money, not traveling this year, scheduling issues — the fewer Congress members that travel with AIPAC, the better odds for peace in Israel/Palestine and with Iran.
Three actions to take:
- Use the CALL CONGRESS tab below if you are a constituent of one of the freshmen Democrats planning to travel with AIPAC — Reps. Cisneros, Davids, Dean, Delgado, Fletcher, Garcia, Haaland, Katie Hill, Mike Levin, McAdams, McBath, Morelle, Pappas, Rose, Rouda, Shalala, Stanton, Haley Stevens, Trahan, Wild, Trone, Wild— or one of the freshmen Democrats who are undecided (see the full list here).
- Use the EMAIL CONGRESS tab below to send emails now all freshmen Democrats: to thank those who are skipping the AIPAC trip and appeal to the freshmen Dems who are traveling with AIPAC or are undecided.
- Tweet at all the freshmen Democrats in the Congressional Progressive Caucus planning to, or undecided about, traveling this August to Israel with AIPAC. Use the TWEET @CONGRESS tab below to tell them: you can't be progressive and not support Palestinian rights!
See the full list here of freshmen Dems going to Israel with AIPAC, undecided, and skipping the trip.
Tell Twitter and Facebook to BAN TRUMP
Stop War on Gaza!
No More Hate Ads