Intro: Our Egypt campaign coordinator will be responsible for daily managing of the campaign. This will entail daily social media postings, research, alert writing, coalition building and maintaining, as well as having a constant eye on Egypt/US relations, in order to cut aid to Egypt. Creating a weekly action for the growing engagement. The campaign coordinator will work closely with CODEPINK co-directors, staff, and coalition partners. This position requires the ability to self direct. You will be skilled at written and verbal communication, and the capacity to create engaging and inspiring tactics and actions. This is not an entry-level position; prior experience and passion about peace with Egypt is necessary.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Daily social media engagement
- Consistent communication with CODEPINK team members and coalition partners
- Identify, solicit and acquire information about US aggression towards Egypt.
- Working towards peace and global cooperation
- Build tools for engagement
- Create campaigns for new communities to learn about Egypt.
- Track the lies and hate and respond.
- Unwavering passion for peace, defunding war, and funding the live-giving needs of our communities
- Excellent & comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Knowledge in and on Egypt US relations
-Experience in Organizing
-Knowledge of and experience of working with the peace community
- BONUS Artistic abilities and creative thinking
-Availability: Part time
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Egypt Campaign Position" to apply!