Salary: $20-22 per hour depending on experience, with health benefits.
CODEPINK’s Administrative Assistant will work closely with the CODEPINK co-director and is responsible for supporting the team in the areas of human resources, website updates, and general team support and communication. This position requires the ability to be highly organized, responsive, self-direct and problem-solve, with strong attention to detail. This is not an entry-level position; prior work experience is required.
Specific Job Duties:
- 25% Human Resources: Assist with hiring process, maintaining employee files, onboarding/offboarding, scheduling and tracking reviews, and general assistance as needed.
- 50% Website Updates: Maintain and archive CODEPINK news, blogs, webinars, alerts, actions, and other website related tasks as required. Assist with eblasts. Serve as a website backup for staff on vacation.
- 25% Team Support & Communication: Provide general administrative support, meeting minutes, staff reminders, scheduling, managing calendars. Take on additional tasks as directed by the Co-director.
- Minimum two-five years related experience; non-profit experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Google G Suite apps, Google Docs/Sheets, and similar tools.
- Proficiency with with Excel, pivot tables and data/statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with website content management tools such as NationBuilder or WordPress.
- Familiarity with email blasting tools such as constant contact or mailchimp.
- Ability to learn new software, take online training courses as required.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines. Must not need reminders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision in a remote environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Flexible to changing priorities and job responsibilities as the need arises.
- Responsible and responsive to team needs.
- Commitment to CODEPINK mission and values.
Position type: Full-time
To apply: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the "Administrative Assistant Position" in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.