Watch the webinar here
For the Venezuelan people the word “Viviremos” (we will live) is a forceful proclamation to uphold and defend their dignity and sovereignty in the face of a brutal hybrid war carried out by the United States and its allies. That is why in this webinar we explore the concept of Hybrid War and how it is being resisted by the Venezuelan people. You can purchase the book here.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS (EDITORS AND CONTRIBUTORS)
- Manolo De Los Santos is a popular educator and organizer from the Caribbean and the Co-Executive Director of The People’s Forum.
- Claudia De la Cruz is a popular educator, community organizer, theologian, and the Co-Executive Director of The People’s Forum.
- Vijay Prashad is the director of the Tricontinental Institute for Social Research and the Chief Editor of LeftWord Books. Vijay is an author, historian and journalist.
- Anya Parampil is a journalist based in Washington. She has produced and reported several documentaries, including on-the-ground reports from Venezuela.
- George Ciccariello-Maher is an organizer, writer, and radical political theorist.
- Carlos Ron is the president of the Simon Bolivar Institute for Peace and Solidarity Among Peoples and serves in the Bolivarian government as the Vice-minister of Foreign Affairs for North America.
This event was co-sponsored by the Simon Bolivar Institute for Peace and Solidarity Among Peoples, Tricontinental Institute, The People’s Forum
Teri Mattson ·