Join with us and celebrate Feminism not Militarism.
International Women’s Day
Step Up Global Resistance! Women in 50 countries are calling for a strike. Join in global solidarity, join our sisters around the world in making noise and rising for peace and justice.
- WHEN: Thursday, March 8, 4–7 PM
- WHERE: Los Angeles Federal Building, 300 N Los Angeles St. Los Angeles, CA
- Let us know you are coming so we can create a CODEPINK contingent to speak to the need of #Feminismnotmilitarism — we will meet ahead of time, supply visuals and can carpool: email@example.com
- RSVP here
Local Peace Economy Gathering
Join us to discuss how we can #divestfromwar in our own personal lives and grow local peace here in LA.
- WHEN: March 15, 5:30–7:00 PM
- WHERE: Venice, CA
- RSVP here
March for our Lives
March to end the epidemic of school shootings. Join thousands across the nation working together to bring these deadly mass shootings to an end! Join Florida school shooting victims along with the rest of the country in this historic nationwide call to action!
- WHEN: Saturday, March 24, 10 AM
- WHERE: Pershing Square, 530 S Olive St. Los Angeles, CA
Let us know you are coming so we can create a CODEPINK contingent to speak to the need to #Divestfromwar — we will supply visuals and pink peace umbrellas: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon,
Jodie, Kelly, Kirsten, Mariana, Patricia, Paula and Susan
P.S. Need some pink to march in? Check out what we have in the CODEPINK store!