President Obama himself admits that the biggest mistake of his presidency was “failing to plan for the day after… intervening in Libya.” The United States and its coalition partners are directly responsible for the instability caused by ex-Libyan President Gaddafi’s death, which allowed ISIS to gain a foothold in Libya. Now President Obama is trying to solve the problem he helped create by dropping even more bombs.
- Sign our petition to tell President Obama to stop bombing Libya
- Call or write to your elected officials asking them to support peace in Libya
- Post on Facebook or Twitter (create shareables)
- Host a pop-up for peace with your friends, family, and local community to come up with ways to challenge war
- Donate to CODEPINK to help us increase the pressure
- Come out to one of our events!
- Fox News interview with CODEPINK co-founder Medea Benjamin
- Ending the Illegal War in Libya - PINK Tank
- Obama on Libya - George W Bush 2.0 - Medea Benjamin and Charles Davis
- When Hillary Clinton Pitched the Iraq War to CODEPINK - Medea Benjamin and Charles Davis
- As US Attacks Libya Again, Peace Group Tells Obama: ‘Stop the Bombing’